Back to Careers
- Analyze and enhance existing test plans and test cases to strengthen our QA processes and improve the tests for all areas, including initiating measures to expand test coverage and to address new initiatives and any weakness found in existing plans.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, operations, and other members of the team in testing requirements and release planning
Remote work is an option if not in San Diego.
- Participate in reviews of technical specification documents, and write clear technical test documentation.
- Effectively represent the customer perspective with regard to issues and concerns related to quality and performance.
- Perform complete functional, unit, system, compatibility, performance and testing/characterization.
- Write clear technical test documentation.
- Suggest and documents ideas on improvements of processes and testing efficiency.
- Set-up test environment data so that it replicates the customer's environment
- Must have at least 2 years of testing experience
- BS/BA or a combination of education and work experience
- Must have a strong technical understanding of computer operating systems, networking and computer security systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be organized, creative, and able to work within cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Strong Technical skills