- Functional and Technical Requirements specification for a kit reordering portal
- Architecture of user accounts and roles, customer management, project types, etc.
- A backend API layer supporting asynchronous communication from the frontend
- A tier of microservices behind the API layer to implement the major functionalities
- Message queues implemented in Redis to enable asynchronous communication
- Module specification for the Node.js application layer
- Working POC to demonstrate the asynchronous communication between Dispatcher and Worker processes using the queues, with references to job data persisted in MongoDB.